Isn’t it good to be fast? It really feels good when you are working at a fast pace and you have nothing to stop. No reason to halt your work. Be it for fun or work. Radioactif provides the best internet connection in the cable and Datavox provides the best Telecommunication systems. DSL is the best way to surf your net. In this article, you are going to know the facts that will give you an assurance that getting online with DSL will always be exciting. Here is the great collection for Office Telephone Systems too.
- Internet over Satellite, which also goes by the short form of IOS, allows the user to access the Internet via satellite that is constantly orbiting the earth. A satellite is positioned at a static spot above the earth’s surface, that too in a rigid position. It is done because of the giant distances signals must travel from the globe up to the satellite and then back to earth again. IOS is to some extent slower than the high-speed terrestrial associations over copper or fiber optic cables. Typical Internet over the satellite connection speeds (standard IP services) has an average which is tops around 492 up to 512 Kbps. This is not much because there are many who are now giving a speed averaging to some Mbps.
- The T-3 lines are devoted to phone connections sustaining data rate which tolls somewhere between 43 to 45 Mbps which is high enough for good. This is also a popular leased line option for those who love high-speed internet which includes heavy games, videos and much more. This T-3 line actually comprises of 672 individual channels, wherein each of which supports 64 Kbps. T-3 lines are mainly used by Internet Service Providers (ISPs) because they have to provide speed to a lot of connections and when it splits it gets reduced. SO they have to keep this factor in mind before choosing the bandwidth. They are connecting to the Internet back and are the backbone itself. Most probably the speed of T-3 supports is more or less ranging between 43 Mbps to 45 Mbps.
- The most renowned and highly used way to use the internet is the wireless Internet or wireless broadband. It is one of the newest types of Internet connection. Instead of using a telephone or a cable network for creating your Internet connection, one uses a radio frequency band. Wireless Internet also provides an always-on connection that can be accessed from wherever you want.
- OC3 is the Short form of Optical Carrier, which is of level 3. It is used to state the pace of fiber optic networks in compliance with the SONET standard. The OC3 is typically used as a fiber optic spine for large networks with a need of a large voice, data, video, and traffic. The speed of this carrier is approximately around 155.52 Mbps or roughly the speed of 100 T1 lines. Now, this is what we call speed! Everybody needs it if you get this power you can do everything you want. I wish I get it in my hands.
- This is the most ancient and prominent and still used internet access. It is also called as dial-up access; which is an analog Internet connection. Due to its ancient mark, this network is both cheap to run and slow. Using a modem which is connected to your PC or laptop, users connect to the Internet when the computer dials a phone number (which is provided by your ISP) and then connects to the system. The Dial-up is an analog link because the data is sent over an analog signal from the public-switched telephone network. This modem then converts the received data signals to digital and vice versa. This is done because the dial-up access uses a normal telephone line. The quality of the connection is not always high-quality and data rates are also limited. Normally the Dial-up connection’s speed ranges from 2400 bps to 56 Kbps. Today, analog has been widely and totally replaced by broadband (Cable and DSL). AS I said earlier it is very less used these days because of the low speed.
Now I don’t think that after comparing all the top internet connections you will use the best available option. Similarly Datavox India is a great company for providing telecommunication to solar systems.