The Smartphone industry is getting better with time, the manufacturers are learning from their previous mistakes. At present, if you are looking for the perfect Smartphone I am afraid you could not find it. The new technologies always have some space for improvement. Same is the case with the Galaxy S4.
This article will enlighten the most common Galaxy S4 issues and also discuss the most appropriate solution with each of the issues.
There are many people complaining about S4 stuttering. They are experiencing the same problem on entering and existing the apps, unlocking and pressing the home button.
If you are expecting the Smartphone work smooth as silk, you should try the following tricks.
Disable all the animations scales like the Animator duration, Window animation, and Transition animation scale by going to the Developer option in the settings menu. If the Developer options is not unlocked, you can get it by tapping the Build number again and again unless a pop-up message will appear to unlock the option.
Change the Unlock effect to none. You have to go to the Settings >>my device >> Lock screen to perform this action.
Disable the double tap S-Voice activation by unchecking the box followed by the “Open via the home key”. This will not only fire-up the S-voice double tap activation but also eliminate lags related to the Home button.
There is not a good news for the users who have already bought the 16 GB Galaxy S4 Smartphone, because there will only be 8.5GB free space available. The OS itself and reloaded applications are taking too much of space of over 6 GB, which is too much.
- Thank God, the Galaxy S4 supports the micro SD card up-to 64 GB. You can also have another option like the Google Drive and Dropbox where you can put your extra stuff.
- You can’t run all the apps from the cloud storage or micro SD card, this is indeed a great hitch. Another possible solution is to root the Galaxy S4.
Some of the users have reported the overheating problem of the Galaxy S4. They are getting the problem while movie playback or gaming. Some users also reported the same problem with the random apps and also during calls.
- The rogue app can cause this issue, always stay updated for all the apps install on your device.
- The major malefactor could be the media server. Therefore, it is recommended to remove the micro SD card and back up all the files onto some other media, and then format the card.
- There are lots of apps available for the ram memory deliverance. You should use one of them over time.
- If your device is still getting heated without heavy usage, you should contact your retailer.
Some Other issues discussed before:
How To Boost Up Samsung Galaxy S4 Charging | Fix The Problem.
Galaxy S4 Smearing Issue And Its Possible Solutions.
Some Related Comparison of S4 with other smartphones:
Samsung Galaxy S4 vs. Sony Xperia Z Comparison Review.
Galaxy S4 and HTC One Comparison, Pros and Cons.
And Finally Must Visit S4 Features here.